Privately Owned Docks
- Docks are private property and are for the use of Owners and their Guests only.
- Children eight (8) years old and under must be accompanied by an adult and must wear appropriate flotation devices at all times while on the docks.
- Boat slips are private property. Do not trespass or use slips without the Slip Owner’s permission. Be courteous and respect the rights of others.
- Storage of watering hoses on the dock posts or walkways is not allowed.
- No running, horseplay, bicycles, and skating of any kind are allowed on the docks. No diving or jumping from the roofs of the docks.
- Please clean up after yourself. Deposit all trash in the appropriate trash receptacles.
- Keep center walkways clear. Boats may not encroach more than one foot on the center walkway.
- Any hoist to be installed on the boat docks must meet approval of the Board of Directors. All hoists must be in good condition and properly maintained at all times.
- All powered watercraft must always be operated at idle speed when within 250 feet of any dock.
- No open flame or smoking is allowed on the docks. Use of charcoal grills is prohibited on the docks.
- All dock storage boxes should be white in color and rectangular in shape. They should be placed on the shoreline side finger of the slip, and in a location which does not duly restrict use of the common area. If two adjacent Owners agree on a dock box location and its location complies with the foregoing, the board will not contest its location.
- NO FUEL is to be carried onto the docks, or used at the docks to fill watercraft tanks, at any time.
PERSONAL WATERCRAFT STORAGE
Storage of personal watercraft is permitted only on approved hoists and all installations must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to installation. Personal watercraft are not at any time to be stored on the dock fingers.
A minimum fine of $50.00 will be charged for violations of these Rules and Regulations and may escalate for recurring violations. These fines include violations of the Quiet Hours (11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.). Major noise disturbances can result in a fine of up to $250.00. Any damage to the property or clean-up required as a result of improper usage will also result in a minimum fine of $50.00 up to $250.00.